By hiring AWD LAW as your corporate counselors, we will maintain an ongoing relationship with your business, operating in the role of outside general counsel. Our business lawyers will offer your small business a full menu of services, including:
- Business formation services
- Drafting and reviewing lease agreements
- Prepare and maintain the corporate book
- Prepare shareholder ledgers
- Prepare and issue stock certificates
- Assist with private sales of stock to outside investors
- Prepare and manage employee stock plans
- Organize shareholder and director meetings
- Track and file required government filings
- Prepare and review purchase agreements and mergers
- Prepare and review security agreements
- Contract review, negotiation and drafting
There are numerous advantages to hiring our business attorneys as your corporate counselors. For example, like having in-house general counsel, you will retain our attorneys indefinitely, which will allow us to develop a close understanding of your company’s unique operations. However, unlike with in-house general counsel, you are able to control the costs of legal services based on the specific requirements of your business by only seeking our counsel on an as-needed basis.
AWD LAW offers you the resources of a big firm and the responsiveness of solo practitioner. We will work closely with you to ensure you remain well-informed about all stages of your matter and that your needs are met in a way that fits with your bottom line.
When you choose to work with our business law group, you are choosing to work with a team of lawyers who have over 100 years of combined experience. Our attorneys have diverse training and backgrounds in business and other areas, so through our collaborative efforts, we can provide you with a unique and strategic perspective on whatever matter you bring. We understand the unique needs of businesses around Northern Arizona, and we are deeply committed to the economic health of our community.
We are Northern Arizona’s business law firm. If you need to speak with an AWD LAW business lawyer, contact us today at (928) 774-1478!
We can help you evaluate the circumstances of your business and determine your best options for the most successful outcome possible.