Paul Brinkmann focuses his practice on real estate transactions and the formation of all types of Arizona business entities. Paul also has considerable expertise in guiding clients through various buy-sell transactions relating to businesses, assets, corporate stock and LLC membership interests, including interpretation of applicable regulations and compliance with corporate and LLC governing documents and Arizona laws.
He provides ongoing general representation for a broad spectrum of businesses and professional practices. Paul has successfully coordinated numerous high worth transfers of land and business assets between owners, developers, investors, and corporate entities. He has also helped out-of-state clients establish their businesses in Arizona. He is well-prepared to find creative and effective solutions for clients and businesses, large and small, throughout Arizona.
Paul has served as a mediator for the Coconino County Superior Court and the Northern Arizona Board of Realtors. He is a past member of the board of directors of the Arizona Foundation for Legal Services and Education and a past chair of the State Bar of Arizona Legal Services Committee. Paul also served as an adjunct faculty at Northern Arizona University through the social and behavior sciences and business colleges for over ten years.
Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania
- J.D., 1986
Northern Arizona University, Flagstaff, Arizona
- B.S., summa cum laude, 1983
- Supreme Court of Arizona, 1986
- U.S. District Court, District of Arizona, 1986
Professional Memberships & Activities
- Coconino County Bar Association, Member
- Coconino County Superior Court, Mediator
- State Bar Legal Services Committee, Past Chair
- Arizona Foundation for Legal Services and Education, Past Board of Director
Honors & Recognitions
- Distinguished Service Award, Coconino County Pro Bono Program (1988)
- Law Related Education Award, Arizona Center for Law Related Education (1989)