Madison grew up in Scottsdale, Arizona and attended the University of Arizona for both law school and her undergraduate degree. As an undergraduate student, Madison was accepted into the Law B.A. 3+3 program, enabling her to begin her first year of law school while still an undergraduate senior.
While in law school, Madison served as a Note & Comment Editor on the Arizona Journal of International and Comparative Law and Ares Fellow for Civil Procedure. As a first-year law student, Madison served as a Delegate for the Student Bar Association and Philanthropy Chair for the Law Women’s Association. She also earned a CALI Award (highest grade in the class) for Securities Regulation. During her third year of law school, Madison was selected to be a Teaching Fellow for the undergraduate Law B.A. program. Madison also completed an Independent Study, where she helped to rewrite sections of the bankruptcy portion of the Arizona Civil Remedies. She focuses her practice in the areas of bankruptcy and business law.
The University of Arizona, James E. Rogers College of Law, Tucson, Arizona
- J.D., 2023
- College of Law Dean’s List, 2021 – 2023
- CALI award (highest grade in the class) for Securities Regulation
The University of Arizona, Tucson, Arizona
- B.A. in Law, summa cum laude, 2021
- W.A. Franke Honors College graduate
- Mortar Board National Honor Society
- Participant in the American College Program – Survey of International Organizations at the Université de Fribourg
Supreme Court of Arizona (pending)
Professional Memberships & Activities
Coconino County Bar Association, Member