Regardless of your immigration status, don’t be afraid to ask AWD LAW for help. There are specific protections for victims of domestic violence, victims of certain crimes, and victims of human trafficking.

AWD LAW attorney Kathryn Mahady is a proven immigration law attorney, and will be happy to provide you with information or assist you if you have been a victim of a crime. Kate is always available to provide information for law enforcement, healthcare providers, and others who share similar duties.

Please share this information and pass along these useful links below.

To apply for U nonimmigrant status, the victim must file Form I-918, Petition for U Nonimmigrant Status. Law enforcement official must certify Form I-918, Supplement B. Qualifying family members may also be eligible to apply for benefits.

Visit the “Humanitarian” section of the USCIS website
Law Enforcement Officials and Representatives of Record contact USCIS at 1 802 527 4888 All others should call 1 800 375 5283

Immigration Options for Victims of Crimes – Downloadable Brochure

Resources for Victims of Human Trafficking & Other Crimes

AWD LAW® is an expert legal team with specialties in Business Law and a wide array of other legal matters.